Aug 9th, 2012
Design & List Sweepstakes
You could win $100 to spend at CafePress! Winners will be selected daily. Both new and current users are eligible; simply use our new Design & List service to enter.
1) Upload an your artwork to the CafePress Design & List service and tag it with some keywords.
2) We’ll automatically apply your design to our great products like t-shirts, drinkware, caps, bags and more.
Daily winners will be picked at random. Read below for complete rules and information.
DESIGN & LIST SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The CafePress Design & List Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00AM PST on August 9, 2012 and ends at 11:59PM PST on August 16, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
To enter, you must:
- Upload an image to CafePress through the Design and List service (http://members2.cafepress.com/CnL/GetStarted).
- Tag the image with relevant keywords. AND
- Complete the account registration process.
2. DRAWING: During the Sweepstakes Period, for every 2000th image uploaded to the Design & List service a potential winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants. A maximum of fifteen (15) winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one win, per person. Odds of winning in each drawing are estimated at 1/2000. The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential winner may be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (except where prohibited) a Publicity Release within three (3) days of issuance of notification. If a potential winner does not contact CafePress within three (3) calendar days of the first notification attempt, return prize documentation within the required time frame, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given, and an alternate winner may be chosen by CafePress, in its sole discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of CafePress, its respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and the members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter.
4. PRIZE: Fifteen (15) winners will each receive a $100 CafePress Gift Certificate (approximate value $100 USD).
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except that CafePress reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value if the offered prize is unavailable, in CafePress’ sole and absolute discretion. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash. No portion of any prize may be sold, bartered or exchanged by winners. All prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from CafePress, express or implied, without limitation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. All prize details are at CafePress’ sole discretion. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold CafePress, its respective directors, members, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of any prize. CafePress is not responsible for any typographical, printing, technical, human or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays, technical problems or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
6. INTERNET: The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, CafePress reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, CafePress reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Any potential winner may be requested to provide CafePress with proof that such winner is a United States resident and was at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. All winners will be required to sign a release for the use of their name in marketing and advertising materials distributed by CafePress, including the announcement of the winner. Any automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are prohibited. CafePress reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion (i) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and/or (ii) to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website. CafePress may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, CafePress or users of the CafePress Service. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CafePress reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Trademarks of companies other than CafePress are intellectual property of the trademark owners and are used for identification purposes only.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed envelope to: CafePress Inc., Attn: Public Relations, 1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300, San Mateo, CA 94404. Mail must be received by August 30, 2012. List will be sent once all prizes have been awarded.
13. SPONSOR: CafePress Inc., 1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300, San Mateo, CA 94404.