CAFEPRESS ST. PATRICK’S DAY PIN IT CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The CafePress St. Patrick’s Day Pin It Challenge (the “Contest”) begins on Wednesday March 1, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. PST. Entries must be received between Wednesday March 1, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. PST and Thursday March 8, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST (“Contest Period”). The finalists entries will be exhibited on the CafePress Pinterest profile between 1:00 p.m. PST March 9, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. PST on March 15, 2012 (“Voting Period”).
The Contest provides entrants with the opportunity to create a Pinterest board that represents the spirit of being Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. CafePress will select five (5) finalists from among the entrants and will repin the finalist boards on the CafePress Pinterest profile for public voting. The finalist board with the most votes will be the Grand Prize Winner.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of CafePress, its respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must:
- Follow CafePress on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board that represents the spirit of being Irish on St. Patrick’s Day and title it: CafePress Luck o’ the Irish Pin It Challenge.
- Boards need to include at least ten (10) pins that relate to the theme and a minimum of five (5) pins must be CafePress products found only in the CafePress marketplace found at www.cafepress.com.
- Under each pin include the hashtag #CPirishluck
- Once your board is complete, send an email with your board URL to email@example.com.
Limit one board entry per person. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these CafePress Content Usage Policy and/or Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Contest.
By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. The winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner does not contact CafePress within two (2) calendar days of the first notification attempt or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given, and an alternate winner may be selected by CafePress.
First Round: Finalists will be determined by CafePress whose decisions are final. CafePress will select five (5) finalists based on the overall creativity and originality in expressing the Contest theme on their Pinterest boards. Finalists will be selected on or about March 16, 2012.
Second Round: During the Voting Period, CafePress will repin the finalists’ boards on the CafePress Pinterest profile. Pinterest users will have until March 15, 2012 11:59 p.m. PST to “vote” for the winner by liking a board, and/or repining their favorite pins from finalists’ boards. Each “like” or “repin” will count as one vote. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by a majority vote.
4. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS AND PRIZES:
Winners will be announced on March 16, 2012.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive: One (1) $100 American Express Gift Card and one (1) $100 CafePress Gift Card (approximate value $200).
Four (4) Runner Ups will each receive: One (1) $50 CafePress Gift Card (approximate value $50).
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except that CafePress reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value if the offered prize is unavailable, in CafePress’ sole and absolute discretion. The prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from CafePress, express or implied, without limitation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
Entrants also agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules, and by the decisions of CafePress, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. CafePress is not responsible if the prizes cannot be awarded due to delays, technical problems or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Release of Liability, and where legally acceptable, Publicity Release within three (3) days following attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
By entering, each entrant agrees that CafePress, ITS respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel related thereto). CafePress is not responsible for any typographical, printing, technical, human or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT Agrees to, and hereby does, indemnify, defend and hold CafePress, and its officers, directors and employees, harmless for any claim arising out of, relating to, or connected with the content entrant pins to their pinterest board, including without limitation, violations of third parties’ copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity and/or privacy as well as your violation of CafePress’ Content Usage Policy or these Official Rules. You may be liable for monetary damages incurred by CafePress in connection with your violation of any part of these Official Rules.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S GRANT TO CAFEPRESS, ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, AND WEB MASTERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, EDIT, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
6. INTERNET: CafePress, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, CafePress reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, CafePress reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Any potential winner may be requested to provide CafePress with proof that such winner is a United States resident and was at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Any automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are prohibited. CafePress reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion (i) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest; and/or (ii) CafePress reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website. CafePress may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, CafePress or users of the CafePress Service. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CafePress reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed envelope to CafePress Inc., Attn: Public Relations, 1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300, San Mateo, CA 94404. Mail must be received by March 16, 2012. List will be sent once all prizes have been awarded.
10. SPONSOR: CafePress Inc., 1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300, San Mateo, CA 94404.
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest or American Express.